Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 28 - Day 2

January 20th, 2009.
Barak Obama was sworn in as the new President of the USA today. I didnt see see any of the ceremoney or celebrations. I was in class.

This week I am doing Power Point.

The main assigment for everyone in the class is to create a presentation for the end of the week. On something that is close to your heart, that you have a lot of knowledge of. So I am doing mine on the South Island in New Zealand.

As my profile says, I am from New Zealand. I was born and raised in the North Island and spent a few years in the South Island as well. Altogether I lived in the North island for 26 years and the South Island for 7 years. But I found the South Island to have a much greater variety of activities and natural beauty.

I hope to be able to put my presentation on this blog when it is finished.

Still waiting for my Excel final grade.

No comments: