Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week 13 - Day 4

It's Thursday today and usually I would be in class right now. But not this week. My final exam for Business Law was done yesterday, and now I have 5 days off. Thursday through Monday inclusive. I think I did pretty well on the exam. I was pleased with what I did.

Why Monday you ask? Because in Canada, the second Monday of October is always Canada's Thanksgiving Day.

My new class will be Marketing. I already have the text book. Next week the class will run from Tuesday through Friday so Day 1 next week will be Tuesday and Day 4 next week will be Friday. The following week we should be back to the normal Monday to Thursday schedule.

Still no grade for the HR class and I finished that a month ago. So now I am expecting both HR and Business Law results to show up - hopefully before I graduate. LOL

No comments: