Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 48 - Day 4

Depite missing two days of school this week I think I did ok in the final A/R exam we just had this morning.

The reason for missing school - FLU. Courtesy of my spouse and my son. They get the flu every year, but this year it was far worse than usual. So bad that spouse was just too sick to babysit our son. I had no choice but to stay home. For some reason I have not caught the flu. As one friends mentioned today, maybe thats because I am no longer as run down and overweight as I used to be, at this time last year. I guess losing 50 pounds definitely does makes a difference to ones health

I was able to get to school to do the final project today. The teacher says she will be going back to the beginning of the accounting cycle next week - book keeping fundamentals and all the accounting software. I must admit that I thought that the accounting would drag, but it hasn't really.

We are still waiting for the Advanced Accounting results - which we finished 4 weeks ago. Next week I got back to J (teacher) for the final courses - Advanced MS applications - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Access.

No comments: