Friday, June 26, 2009

Week 50 - Day 5

Well, this week has been interesting.

We had the advanced word exam this week. The instructor has a policy of marking assignments and exams immediately so I had my final grade for Advanced Word the day after we sat the final exam. I got 95%. We are now doing Advanced Excel. The final exam for that will be next week.

All year I have had trouble with my final end date. Officialy its has been July 10th, but thats 3 weeks too early. I officially finish on August 7th. This week I finally discovered why there was a discrepancy.

That basic computer course I did right at the beginning was not a course that I should have taken. I really should have started 3 weeks later in early August with Career Management (which was my second class). Thus my student loan did not pay for that first 3 week class so I got it for free. The Swiss boy who started at the same time as me, also got that free course as well. So that is why my end day has always been wrong.

And for those of you who have not yet heard, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson both died yesterday.

No comments: