Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week 49 - Day 6

Day 6 - Saturday. We have finished the first week of Advanced Word/Excel. I have learnt how to do tables and lists, and how to do footnotes, endnotes, contents and an index. Have also learnt how to do a mail merge. Very useful stuff to know. The final exam will be on Tuesday next week and then we have 8 days of Excel.

I am so much less stressed out these days. Partly because I have completed this course, (the first one I have ever managed to finish) and partly beacuse I have lost so much weight while studying. Not because I was stressed out, but because with only one income, there was not much money to buy healthy food. So I ate rice for most of the year. Right now, I am busy applying for jobs.

This year has gone by so fast. They say when you are enjoying yourself, time just flies by. Then I must have been totally enjoying myself during my lessons because I can still remember the day I started school as if it were yesterday.

No comments: