Friday, December 19, 2008

Week 23 - Day 5

School is over for the semester. I am on my last Friday off. Next year - starting January 5th - all classes will be held 5 half-days a week instead of 4 half-days.

Yesterday I did the exam for the MS office Word. I did pretty well. But the quizzes during the classes were not so good. My scores varied from 40 to 70% and one 90% score. I am now waiting for my final results of both MS Word and Business Practices.

Today is Friday December 19th. It is not yet officially winter. But right now there is a HOWLING snow storm outside the window, stretching from Minnesota (thats north of Chicago) to New Jersey (just before you get to NYC) according the US TV channels.

Schools in Toronto are still on - mainly because today is the LAST day of school for the kids for this year. They too return to school on January 5th. But there are numerous schools around the GTA that have closed for the day.

I hope everyone who reads this has a very merry Xmas and a happy new year.

No comments: