Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 30 - Day 2

Well we finally finished Outlook. Did the exam on Monday (yesterday). Now we are doing Business Communications. Next week I have a week off and the week after that I will be switching to a morning schedule. Its going to be a tough changeover - not just for me but for my family as well - especially for my son who is almost 7 years old. I will be learning all the accounting software as well as how to do accounting.

A morning schedule means that my son's schedule changes too. He will not longer be able to watch TV in the AM. Daycare opens at 7.30, so he will need to be up, dressed, fed and at daycare by 7.30. That gives ne half an hour to grab a bus and get to school for an 8 AM start time.

Right now I am still waiting on Powerpoint and Outlook Final grades.

No comments: